ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please?

Virtuall

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Please? Reply with quote

Hello!

I've been developing a commercial product on PHP 5 for some weeks. I'm sure it would be successful, if only I can release it.
I've tried ionCube PHP Encoder, and it really is the best one. I really want to buy a license, but I don't have the money yet. Yes, it's not that strange not to have spare 200 dollars here in Latvia.
Of course, I understand that asking for a free license is silly. However, I would easily get that money if only I could sell my software to people. And I can't, as I need to encode my source before that... You understand the situation, don't you? And no, no obfuscators can help, as code they make is easily reverse-engineerable.
What I beg for is a little bit longer trial (3 months maybe?) and non-expiring encoded files? And all I can give you back is a promise I will buy a license after those 3 months. I will!

Please?

Well, yeah, of course I knew the answer Sad . But hope isn't bad thing, is it? Just delete this post and that's all...
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

It's a shame that you have gone for PHP5 with your project at the moment because our online Encoding service would have been ideal for you if using PHP4. It's generally ideal for situations such as yours, being by far the cheapest way to start encoding your code, and designed directly to help users having modest or occasional encoding needs, as well as possibly tight budgets. Unfortunately though it is only for PHP4 at the moment, so it wouldn't be able to assist you yet. If you can email sales@ioncube.com about this then we may still be able to do something for your PHP5 code.

When viewing the bigger picture, whilst it's true that even $200 can be a lot when a business is just starting out and when every penny counts, it's generally the case that one has to spend a little money in order to make more and kickstart a successful business. We always urge people to not forget that the savings made from being able to distribute protected code can quickly exceed the initial outlay. To cite one example, when X-cart switched from distributing sourcecode evaluations to ionCube encoded ones, sales jumped by 5 times, giving an incredible return on their initial investment, very quickly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: