ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Language Support?

wh-solution

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Language Support? Reply with quote

I`m just testing the evalution Version from IonCube, Sourceguardian and Zend SafeGuard. The only solution with german Language ist Zend SafeGuard, but i like IonCube more, because of the performance so i guess i will desided to buy IonCube.

First Question:

Is there an german Version? Well, if not ok but if makes life easier Smile

Second Question:

If i decided to use IonCube, can i offer all loader for free download on my site with german explanations ( sure there will be a link to IonCube Wink and if you have a small logo ) will make life easier for my german customers.

Thanks in advance

Marko Schmuck
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Language support will be coming in a future (free) update. In fact we have had German, Japanese, Polish and Italian support in the Encoder for long before Zend, but this is only with the command line version. We now plan to be producing a localised version of the Windows GUI.

For the Loaders, you can certainly distribute those, and offer any documentation. Our Loader support files, whilst copyright to ionCube, can be modified if you wish to localise them. Loaders are updated whenever necessary, and it may be that we have newer Loaders on our site, so it would be advisable to include links to our own Loader page too.

An even better solution might be to package your software products with the Package Foundry. IPF generates a Windows executable installer for your products, having a familiar look and feel, and that manages the entire task of installing an application to a remote or local webserver, and performs all the common tasks that are required when installing products. In addition to installing files, this includes setting any custom file and directory permissions that your package may require, display and acceptance of your license agreement, running of post install scripts on the server, and install of the correct Loaders. It is very common for end users to face install problems when trying to install web applications, with failed installs at a first attempt. Distributing packages as an archive of files is also unprofessional, when compared to a single file installer that does everything. You can also produce localised installers, both of the GUI and also your license and help files, and German is fully supported already. IPF is also integrated into the Encoder, so that with a single click, you can go from your raw source to a .exe installer in just a few seconds.
lord_icon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

4 years later.

Where can one load then the German version?
nimasdj

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I downloaded the latest encoder version two weeks ago and no not non-English support yet.
lord_icon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:20 pm    Post subject: mayor the Reply with quote

Nick (ionCube Support) ???
Your Answer ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: