ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Activation issue

haaarams

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:01 pm    Post subject: Activation issue Reply with quote

i'm in PHP Encoder 10.20 and Windows 10 64bits.

When i try to encode a project, i'm told the Encoder is unlicensed.and the message:
***Please use the "Activate license" .... or use the "Generate License Request" .... etc ...

1/ i tried the first case ie "Activate option" , but i had the message: "Encoder license time mismatch" . Please activate new license with the --activate option

2/ i tried the second case , So i asked for a licenese file and i received the lic.txt license file.
but when i tried to istall it, i had the same message a the one i mentionned on the top of this mail.

What am i doing wrong.

Please help me.

Kind regards.

Haaarams
haaarams

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:14 pm    Post subject: Activation issue solution Reply with quote

Bellow, the answer of the Ioncube team, And it works! Thanks for the team.

Ok, this is a Windows issue caused by Windows update. We published information about it some months back.

Please do the following:

1. Quit the Encoder GUI if it is running.

2. Right-click on the Encoder GUI icon and go to "Run as administrator".

3. In the Encoder GUI go to "Help > Activate License".

After that you should quit and launch with default privileges and all should be fine.

Regards.
alastair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that we have managed to resolve this issue in our Support Help Desk for you,

Please always create a ticket in our Support Help Desk at https://support.ioncube.com if you are having any difficulty running the Encoder.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: