ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

zend_ce_division_by_zero_error

smalar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:58 am    Post subject: zend_ce_division_by_zero_error Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm trying to workout, why my webshop (shopware) is slow.

I figured out, that there is a huge amount of
Code:
Failed loading /usr/lib/php/20151012/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so:  /usr/lib/php/20151012/ioncube_loader_lin_7.0.so: undefined symbol: zend_ce_division_by_zero_error
errors in the apache 2 log. But I can't find the source of the error.
Is there any method to find out, which process cause this? And why?

Code:
PHP 7.0.18-1~dotdeb+8.1 (cli) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) 1997-2017 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies
    with the ionCube PHP Loader (enabled) + Intrusion Protection from ioncube24.com (unconfigured) v10.2.0, Copyright (c) 2002-2018, by ionCube Ltd.
    with Zend OPcache v7.0.18-1~dotdeb+8.1, Copyright (c) 1999-2017, by Zend Technologies

thanks
alastair

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It's probably best to create a support ticket about this in our Support Help Desk at https://support.ioncube.com In your ticket please attach the full phpinfo output from your server as a single HTML file.

Please note that you have given the "php -v output" but that applies to the command-line (CLI) version of PHP - the version of PHP run via the webserver may be different. So it would be worth checking that the web version of PHP is also PHP 7.0.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: