ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crash with last Ioncube loader

IC2008

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:28 pm    Post subject: Crash with last Ioncube loader Reply with quote

Hi,

I can't create a ticket and inform you about a reproductible crash with last encoder and loaders.

Loader : Windows VC14 (32 bits), TS, 10.3.9, 2019-10-11, ioncube_loader_win_7.1.dll
PHP version: 7.1.33
Encoder GUI: 10.2.2

I have a huge project with thousands of files in it.

In my .iep project, if I encode a "file.php" file in a subdirectory "\dir1\subdir2" of my application, then my encoded application crashes.

If I encode the SAME "file.php" file (an exact copy of the "\dir1\subdir2\file.php") but placed in root directory "\" of my SAME .iep project,
then when I move the encoded root "\file.php" file to the "dir1\subdir2" directory (to replace the buggy file that causes crash) of my application,
then my encoded application doesn't crash.

Of course, I don't change anything in .iep project, the encoder see dynamically the new copy of "\file.php" file in the root directory of my application to encode.

My application execution context is exactly the same,
I only replace the encoded "\dir1\subdir2\file.php" file by the "\file.php" (root encoded copy) to avoid the application to crash.

Why a same file encoded twice but in two different directories do not produce the same behavior at runtime ???

Thanks for any help.

Greetings.
alastair

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Please create a support ticket about this in our Help Desk at https://support.ioncube.com

In your ticket please attach the following:

1. Your encoding project file (.iep file)

2.The full output from your Windows server on which the application crashes.

3. The source code of a reproducible, self-contained test case of a few files. It sounds like you may have the basis for this already with the "file.php" you mentioned.

With regard to the symptoms of the crash you mention, the first thought would be that this is linked to the __FILE__ and __DIR__ magic constants.

ionCube
IC2008

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alastair wrote:

It sounds like you may have the basis for this already with the "file.php" you mentioned.

With regard to the symptoms of the crash you mention, the first thought would be that this is linked to the __FILE__ and __DIR__ magic constants.

Hi,

thank you for your investigative ideas.

For your information, we think that some of crashes in your library occur when there is in the php source code :

1) an include/require function that call a file that doesn't exists (in same non-encoded php code, there is no crash)

2) multiple include/require function calls of the same file (in same non-encoded php code, there is no crash);
the crash occur when resources are freeing at the end of php process (the entire script code is excecuted correctly)

Greetings.
alastair

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

If you can create a support ticket with a self-contained test case that reproduces the problems then that will allow us to investigate this quickly.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: