ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to handle an interface class

afitz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:55 am    Post subject: How to handle an interface class Reply with quote

Hello,

Looking for some suggestions on how to handle the project im working on, and how to integrate it with Ioncube:

I have three notable protection levels:
Private- Proprietary code designed to do almost all the work. Fully protected
Interface- A class designed to interface with the private code, the end client will use this single class to integrate my project into theirs.
Public- Code not encoded or protected in anyway, typically provided and edited by the client. The public code will use the interface code to utilize my private code.

What's the best way to get this done? I'd prefer to have the include attack protection enabled on the private code.

The solution I was thinking of:
Have private and interface fully encoded, however leave attack protection and obfuscation disabled on the interface code. The client then should be able to include the interface and utilize it's methods.

Is there any flaws to this design, or do anyone have a better method available?

Thanks Smile
alastair

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's basically the idea we would recommend, namely that the include attack protection is removed on those elements that may be used with outside code such as unencoded files.

However, please note that those encoded files must still have the correct property encoded into them so that they can work with parts of your application that do have include attack protection.

We have written a blog article about this at https://blog.ioncube.com/2014/12/15/mixing-encoded-unencoded-files/ Please note that the encoding has to be done in two stages, with one stage being done on the command line rather than in the GUI

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: