ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Purchased ionCube for Mac OS X but require Linux support

youdsmedia

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 11:36 am    Post subject: Purchased ionCube for Mac OS X but require Linux support Reply with quote

Hi

I've purchased the Mac OS X version of ionCube; do I get automatically get free access to the Linux binaries? The Mac OS CLI although useful is limited to my local development environment only.

To be clear, the package I bought stated either of these packages would be available.

Kind regards
alastair

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It is best to ask such things in our Support Help Desk at https://support.ioncube.com

When you purchase an Encoder license it is for one specific platform, in this case Mac OS X.

Please create a ticket in the Support Help Desk and let us know what you are aiming to do. Please say there why you need the Linux binaries.

Some people believe they need encoder binaries for more than one platform, such as Linux, because they want to use the Pro or Cerberus encoders to add licensing restrictions into the encoded files themselves. However, it is better and easier to make the encoded files depend on a license file and the license file will then be generated on the server with the appropriate restrictions.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: