ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is there a way to debug my site with the only file encoded?

bellatrix

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:25 am    Post subject: Is there a way to debug my site with the only file encoded? Reply with quote

Hello,
I'm web-developer and working now with a web-shop where the only file is encoded with IonCube. All code where this file is involved can not be debugged and this dramatically slows down our work.
We have absolutely no interest to this file and don't mind that it is encrypted. We need to add some new functionality to our web-site but this encrypted file blocks our work entirely.
Is there any workarounds in such situations?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends how you intend to debug. Some debuggers get confused if they see a protected file, so that's an issue an issue with the debugger, You cannot edit encoded files, so if you need to see the source you could ask the developers. If you're adding trace statements into your code you should be fine,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: