ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Install Ioncube on Godaddy cpanel 5.0

acetacarms

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:54 am    Post subject: Install Ioncube on Godaddy cpanel 5.0 Reply with quote

I've been trying to get V5 working on my godaddy cpanel linux shared hosting all day and been getting this error.

PHP Version 5.4.40

Loader Installed
The ionCube Loader version 4.7.5 for PHP 5.4 is already installed but it is an old version. It is recommended that the Loader be upgraded to the latest version if possible.

The installed version of the Loader cannot run files produced by the most recent ionCube Encoder. You will need a version 5 ionCube Loader to run such files.

current php.ini setup:
[Zend]
zend_extension=/home/myusername/public_html/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so

ANY help please let me know!!!!!! Question Question Question Question Question Question Very Happy
alastair

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Normally it is best to ask such questions in our Support Help Desk at http://support.ioncube.com In your ticket please give the link to the ionCube Loader Wizard on your system.

As the Loader Wizard will be saying, you should just have to replace the Loader at "/home/myusername/public_html/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.4.so" with the version 5 Loader from the appropriate package on our Loaders page. There may be some delay in that new Loader being recognised due to the CGI configuration on the server.

ionCube
newuser

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:39 am    Post subject: 6511 Reply with quote

yes, thats batter but i open a ticket and from yesterday theres no reply. i m also having issue on godaddy but other type
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: