ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with installation of Loaders on GoDaddy Linux 32bits

alchems

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:22 pm    Post subject: Help with installation of Loaders on GoDaddy Linux 32bits Reply with quote

Hello All:

I PRAY that someone is online who can help me. I have NO CLUE about coding, HTML, finding code lines - NOTHING. NADA. ZILCH.

So I guess it's no surprise that I practically BROKE my WP website trying to install this daggone thing. Page first had an Error message, then after some more fiddling, went completely BLANK.

I do not understand the SEQUENCE of loading the "Zip file," the "Loader" or the Installer Wizard. And WHAT - pray tell - is the "the compressed Linux (32 bits) binary file?"

I do not know WHICH files I should be using (zip? zip tgz (both)? tar.gz? tar.bz2? zip (again!! same??), Uploader?

Can someone explain it like I'm a 7 yo?

Thanks!
mmdeveloper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, unfortunately, to make this work, you'll need some of that knowledge. Since we don't know what your webhost uses for its servers, it would be best for you to make a phpinfo page which should give you this information.

Create a php file in your webroot, called "myphpinfo.php" and inside this empty file, put this code in it:
Code:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Now, go to www.yoursite.com/myphpinfo.php and you should see a page chock-full of information about your server. On that page, the first line should read "System" and next to that will be information about your server (for example: Linux putslinv11 2.6.32-504.1.3.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Nov 11 17:57:25 UTC 2014 x86_64)

That will tell you if you're running on Linux or Windows, 32 or 64 bit. You'll need to know this information to know which loader to use. While you're on this page, hit CTRL+F and search for "ioncube" (case insensitive) and see if the loader is possibly already installed. If you don't find any results, then it's not installed already.

If you're on a shared hosting environment (more than likely this is your case) and you don't have control over the PHP install/config then you'll have to run the dynamic loader script provided by ioncube. It's a directory filled with different loaders and a php script you just 'include' into your website's entry points that will dynamically determine which loader to try and dynamically load.

This is about as far as I can guide you without knowledge of your server environment.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should also avail yourself of the Loader Installer or Loader Wizard from the Loaders page http://ioncu.be/L as these can assist.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: