ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can the Loaders be included with the Encoded PHP script?

AlphaKilo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:00 am    Post subject: Can the Loaders be included with the Encoded PHP script? Reply with quote

I just did my first PHP encryption and uploaded to my server. I get the error message...

Fatal error: The file ...... cannot be decoded by this version of the ionCube Loader. If you are the administrator of this site then please install the latest version of the ionCube Loader. in Unknown on line 0

/usr/local/IonCube/ioncube_loader_lin_5.2.so is already installed on my server and works with another ionCube'd script so this probably means users of my script will get the same error as I'm getting and have to install a new loader.

Is it possible for all loaders to be included with my script and they get called at runtime and therefore the end user will have a working product out-of-the-box without having to update anything on their server?
PHPLicengine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If an older version is already installed in php.ini, the newer version runtime will be ignored and will not override the one installed serverwide. Nowadays runtime loader is not recommended, I guess. You should update the loader in php.ini.
PHPLicengine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you specify a minimum loader version in your encoder project? Prbably you can use a lower minimum if your script does not require a newer version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: