ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Apache 2.4, php 5.5 and ioncube loader

marikko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: Apache 2.4, php 5.5 and ioncube loader Reply with quote

Ioncube loader is working fine with apache 2.4.7 + prefork and php5.5.8. Changing configuration to worker MPM or event MPM + php 5.5 zts will broke the scripts requiring ioncube loader. With php -v ioncube appears loaded, but phpinfo() is no longer showing any information about it.

Using the ts version I get
Failed loading /usr/lib64/php-zts/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_5.5_ts.so: /usr/lib64/php-zts/modules/ioncube_loader_lin_5.5_ts.so: undefined symbol: core_globals_id.

What should I do?
alastair

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is probably best to use the ionCube Loader Wizard (http://www.ioncube.com/loader-wizard/loader-wizard.zip) to make sure that your thread-safe installation of the Loader is correct.

If the Loader Wizard does not give any clues then please create a ticket in our support help desk at http://support.ioncube.com and please give the URL to the Loader Wizard on your system in the ticket.

ionCube
marikko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Loader Wizard helped me to identify the issue. Location for .ini files for zts modules is different. The shell "php" command will work as non threaded. So it was tricky for me. Now I have installed both modules, with 2 ini files and the loader is working perfectly.
Thank you for fast support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: