ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ioncube Evaluation Edition 8.1 encrypted file loader problem

bbalakum

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:30 am    Post subject: Ioncube Evaluation Edition 8.1 encrypted file loader problem Reply with quote

Dear Ioncube Encryption/Loader Experts,

Greetings. I am evaluating the use of this encryption tool before purchase, hence I am a novice at the usage of this product.

I am running Apace2.2.0/PHP5.2.17(TS Enabled) on Windows7/32bit

1. I have downloaded the encryptor tool and have successfully installed and the encryption is wonderful.
2. I have also downloaded the loader and have installed it in ioncube installation director so that it shows up during the encryption, if the encryption must be bundled with the loader (for windows) and I check that ON.
3. I have also included in my php.ini file
zend_extension_ts=ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll

Restarted Apache, No error observed in the Apache Log. No error in PHP Log.
However, the encoded index.php file does not load I get "This page can not be displayed" error.

4. When I edit the apache config file to point to the unecrypted file, all is well.

Any pointers will be very much appreciated.

Regards
Bala Balakumar
alastair

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

It is better to ask questions such as this in our Support Help Desk at http://support.ioncube.com

It is also better to use our Loader Installer or Loader Wizard script to help with Loader installation. Both of those are available on our Loaders page.

Anyway, the problem you have is that your zend_extension line is incorrect. For Zend Engine extensions such as the Loader a full path must be given, not just the name of the file. Thus your Zend extension line should be:

zend_extension_ts = "<PATH TO PHP EXTENSIONS FOLDER>\ioncube_loader_win_5.2.dll"

where <PATH TO PHP EXTENSIONS FOLDER> is where the PHP extensions are located on your system.

However, as previously mentioned, it is better to use the Loader Installer to help with Loader installation.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: