ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just obfuscate, not encode?

kandieman101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Just obfuscate, not encode? Reply with quote

I offer a wide range of software, and I am definitely encoding my higher-priced software to protect it. However, I also provide some very small, very cheap tools that I don't want to encode and require that every user has loaders for such a small program.... so I would rather just obfuscate it/encode it without loader needed.... is this possible?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Not with our products. Our technology, including the obfuscation, works at the binary compiled code opcode level, and that point source code is already eliminated. We do not offer any source based solutions due to their inherent weakness and ease of reversibility.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: