ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

loading the PHP framwork automatically

goldar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: loading the PHP framwork automatically Reply with quote

Hi,
by reading you product spec i realised that in case the loader is not founded , the user can be offered to load it automatic via the internet
my question is whether the PHP framework itself can be threathed like this and be downloaded automatically in case a user is trying to download a php encoded application ?

In other words , is the following scenario feasible in an automatic way ?

(An encoded PHP project is offered to users at the Internet)

User with PHP+ionCube loader - will execute "as is"
User with PHP , without ionCube loader - will be asked to download the loader and then run the application.
User without PHP installed , with ionCUbe loader - will be asked to download the PHP framework and then run the application.
User without PHP installed and without ionCUbe loader - will be asked to install PHP , install the loader and then run the application.

thanks.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I assume that your queries are in the context of our Package Foundry, and product installers created by our IPF product.

Testing for existance of PHP itself isn't a feature yet, although this is something that we have been discussing. Realistically though, it is likely that an end user will have PHP installed.

With regards to Loader installation and IPF packages, an IPF installer will automatically install the correct Loaders if required, and the user does not need to do anything themselves. If the target system cannot run encoded files without a change to the php.ini file, (i.e. runtime loading is not possible), then the user will be given information about this. In many cases though, a user can run an installer created by IPF, and the PHP scripts will be installed, Loaders if necessary, and everything will then just work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: