ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Runtime loading ... Is it that simple ?

gdev

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Runtime loading ... Is it that simple ? Reply with quote

Hi all ,

I've downloaded the loaders from the download section.
I have run into an ioncube encoded file wich I want to decode and I've read the info on runtime loading opposed to integrating loading commands into php.ini

So if I get this right, all I have to do in order to use the encoded file is place the ioncube folder in the folder wich my encoded files live in ? Or do I have to place the ioncube folder CONTENTS in the folder wich the encoded files live in ?

Also, I understand that with runtime loading the loader will be executed when the encoded file is 'opened'. I didn't get around looking at an encoded file yet, but does this encoded file include some references to the loaders in order to execute them or something ? Is this what is meant by runtime loading ?

Thanks you in advance...
Gdev
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Yes, it really can be that simple! The Loaders do need to be in the ioncube folder, so just unpack the archive in your root web folder, the archive unpack the Loaders and even put them in the ioncube folder for you. We also have installers created with our IPF product that you can run locally, and the installer will handle the file transfer for you.

The encoded files will locate the Loader, and automatically install that into PHP for the life of the request, and the Loader will take over execution of the encoded files.

For this to work, there are some prerequisites, and not every system is configured suitably. Many are though so at this point your files may just work, but if not, there is an ioncube-loader-helper.php script to help indicate any config issues, and the script can give instructions on what needs to be added to the server php.ini file in that case. We can advise in the helpdesk too if anything is unclear.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: