ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

make_license syntax

TheWebGuy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: make_license syntax Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm using make_license to create a license file with restrictions based on allowed-server and expire-in parameters, both of which are passed from a simple form using $servername and $expirein variables.

I'd like to expose the restrictions in the license file header, and for expire-in I know I can use the --expose-expiry option. What's the equivalent for --allowed-server ?

In the manual, there's no mention of an equivalent --expose-allowed-server option.

Do I therefore need to create a servername license property and use --allowed-server $servername --property "servername = $servername" --expose-property servername to do this, or is there a simpler method using a property/switch I've missed ?

Thanks,

Will.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Will

Although there could be for completeness, there isn't an option for exposing server restrictions because in general one wouldn't want to give away details of the server parameters being restricted to. However you can add this information either using dummy properties and exposing those, or more simply, by using the header line option to add custom text to the license header containing that information.
TheWebGuy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick response, Nick.
Using the header-line option is exactly what I needed. Knew there had to be a simpler way to do it.

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: