ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ioncube function

merebhai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: ioncube function Reply with quote

hi,
I want to know which function will help me to detect whether a license is installed or not ?

Is this will work ? ioncube_license_has_expired()

I dont want to depend on loader, so i am using these functions and using --license-check
script in the command line.

Or the loader will restrict the php execution the moment it doesn't find any license ?

Bhai please help me.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

You can use a custom callback file for this, handling the error code corresponding to no license file. The callback file and any files that it may included should obviously not be encoded to require a license file, or simply be unencoded. If another Loader event is triggered during execution of the callback handler, such as including another file that requires the non existant license, the Loader will output the default error message for that case and exit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: