ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Structure and license files

pdaniel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Structure and license files Reply with quote

My app is install over another app like a module and the structure is something like the following:

www.site.com/administrator/apps/MYAPP/
www.site.com/apps/MYAPP/

Inside /MYAPP/ there's several files and folders, my question is if there's anyway and how to use only one license file? At top maybe i have to put 2 copies one in www.site.com/administrator/apps/MYAPP/ and the other in www.site.com/apps/MYAPP/
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

License files are searched for by walking up the directory tree. So if you have a license file in licenses.txt and a script /a/b/c/d.php, the license file will be searched for in /a/b/c, /a/b, and /a. So if you have the same product in two places on the machine, it would be possible to put the license file above both installations. If you have two separate products you would generally have two separate license files, however if the passphrase used for both products is the same, and if any enforced property values are the same, then the same license file would work for both products. The passphrase mechanism and enforced property features are also ways that you can prevent license files being used on products where they shouldn't be.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: