ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Online Use of PHP Encoder

liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Yes, please send us a phpinfo and followup comments via the helpdesk, as this is a specific problem.

As a final general comment on Windows installs of Loaders though, common problems can be IIS related and extension dir related. IIS has an advanced security model, and dll files can be installed only from trusted locations, and may need to be owned by specific users. The Loaders work fine with IIS, but the security model needs to be take into account.

If using runtime install, it's best if the extension dir has been set to ./ in the php.ini file. Often it is. Not an issue on Unix, but on Windows it isn't possible to construct a relative path that traverses logical drives, i.e. drive letters. The Loader is installed by passing a path relative to the extension folder to dl(), and if the extensions folder and the first encoded script are on different drives, then install will not be possible.
saman_to00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Nick,

thank you. I need to say, that we do not use IIS. The Machine is a Windows-Machine, yes. But we use Apache on this Testserver. May that be the Problem?

I wanted to send you the phpinfo-result as html, but there is no possibility to attach a file when using the form. Can you give me a contact address, that I can send you the phpinfo-result?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, apache is not the problem. Please use the helpdesk and you will be able to do attach files. This forum is not the helpdesk Smile
saman_to00

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This forum is not the helpdesk

I know. I've been on the HelpDesk and I didn't find a field where I can upload a file to attach to the message. I will just send you a message using the form and we will see what happens...

PS: What about the ZIP-Function using command line? I didn't find the parameter in the User Guide.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, I see what you mean. You can post a ticket and then attach a file when viewing the ticket. You're right that you cannot yet attach a file when you first create the ticket. Sorry for the confusion there.
saman_to00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, how can I zip or archive encoded files using Command Line?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use the tar or zip programs.
saman_to00

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, don't know what you mean. When I try the Linux Version and when I look in the User Guide, I cannot find a hint about any program, and I don't know how to find a program in the unpacked evaluation file.

Is the ZIP and TAR Function only available in the Windows GUI?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, they are features of the Special Edition GUI.

There are standard Unix programs available for creating archives, e.g. tar and zip, and so you can just call those from PHP after running the Encoder. There are also Windows implementations of zip and tar programs if using the Windows Encoder. You will also find PHP scripts for creating zip and tar archives.

When you unpacked the Encoder evaluation, you would have used the tar program. tar can be used to create archives (obviously) as well as unpack them.
MisterPopularity

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, it's been a while since i've posted on the boards, but I'm the author of ionCubicle, and its just about done. I've been taking my time on it. If anyone has any new suggestions, please let me know!

I've just purchased an additional ionCube license and i'm gonna make it the windows GUI version so I can include support for both. So feel free to hit me up and let me know what you'd like to see in ionCubicle. it's great to have a linux encoder for server side stuff and not have to type long command lines in the shell in order to use it Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: