ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loader loaded but returns constant errors

sillypooh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Loader loaded but returns constant errors Reply with quote

Hi all,

Things seem to apparently work fine on my server except that I get constant errors in the log saying:

Failed loading /user/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so: /user/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I have customized my php.ini file and ioncube folder is present in the right directory with all the files, etc. Everything works perfectly. I'm confused!

A hint?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Loader really is there, then this usually means that you have the Loader for the wrong architecture. It would be so nice if Unix had a well defined error for this situation, but there isn't one, and if you try to install a shared library in the wrong format then the error will be "no such file or directory", even though there was a file that just happened to be invalid.

In this case, you most likely have either the regular 32 bit x86 Loaders but have a 64 bit machine, or you have installed the x86_64 Loaders onto a 32 bit machine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: