ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IonCube Encoded project is not running on LAMP

milind.wakale

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: IonCube Encoded project is not running on LAMP Reply with quote

Hi,
I am using IonCube Evaluation version for testing encoding of my PHP source code. I have Ubuntu 10.04 Server and I installed LAMP it into. Configured IonCube loader file and checked it into php cli and php info; it is working well.

I installed IonCube Evaluation on my Windows XP machine and encoded files, by the way a Scriptcase Project. Made zip file of encoded files and moved on the server I configured. My project is not working. It just displaying blank into Mozilla Firefox and Server error The website encountered an error while retrieving in Chrome browser.

What should be the problem. No license created for testing.
alastair

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably best to create a support ticket about this at http://support.ioncube.com

When you create the support ticket it would be useful if you attached the output from your phpinfo() script to the ticket. Please attach that output as an HTML file.

ionCube
milind.wakale

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: IonCube Encoded project is not running on LAMP Reply with quote

Hi,
I created a ticket and here is my ticket number SXW-641-29584.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Server Administration All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: