ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

aMember Pro

shay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: aMember Pro Reply with quote

Hello,

I've been running aMember Pro w/ionCube loader for 3 years with no problems. Today I'm moving to a Windows server and have tested whether this will work with the following reults:

Testing whether your system has ionCube Loader in php.ini...Failed
Testing whether your system has Zend Optimizer in php.ini...Failed
Testing whether your system can load ionCube Loader dynamically...OK
Testing results:
No additional configuration required and aMember will work on your hosting using the following loading method: ionCube dynamic loading possible

Additional information: PHP version 4.3.4 (cgi-fcgi)
OS Windows NT WEB126 5.2 build 3790
safe_mode Disabled
enable_dl Enabled
extension_dir C:\php\extensions\
PHP Extensions bcmath, calendar, ctype, ftp, mysql, odbc, xml, wddx, zlib, curl, gd
CURL binary Not found, but curl PHP extension is available

I then used the 'ioncube_loaders_setup' program to load the ionCube loader to my server. The aMember script sill did not work so I loaded it again to the same directory that aMember resides. Still it won't work.

I then ran 'ioncube-loader-helper.php' with the following results:
Testing Server
Testing whether your system supports run-time loading...

Looking for Loader 'ioncube_loader_win_4.3.dll'

Extensions Dir: C:\php\extensions\ (/php/extensions)
Relative Path: /../../web/domain/htdocs/amember/ioncube/

Results
Run-time loading should be possible on your system but no suitable Loader was found.

Instructions
The Windows Loader for PHP 4.3 releases is required.
Loaders can be downloaded from www.ioncube.com

I know 'ioncube_loader_win_4.3.dll' is there because I can see it, in 2 directories. The problem must be where the ionCube loader directory is located in relation to the ionCube encoder? The encoder is located at /htdocs/amember/ioncube/. Where should I put the loader to make this work?

Thanks in advance,
Shay
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is access to the php.ini file, it is always best to install there as it gives the best performance. With runtime install on Windows, scripts must be on the same logical drive as the extensions folder. It's quite common for extension_dir to be set to ./ on Windows and therefore on the same drive, but if not then this can be a cause of problems.

If a system is using CGI, and there is no access to the php.ini file, the main php.ini can usually be overridden by supplying a php.ini file in the same folder as the top level scripts. This gives the opportunity to override any unfavourable settings provided by default. In a case where drive letters are the problem, for example, setting

extension_dir = ./

in a local php.ini file would generally solve the problem. Accessing a phpinfo file in the same folder as the local php.ini file will confirm whether or not the override was successful. Other settings can similarly be adjusted to be suitable.

These general pointers may well help your case, but if not, please create a helpdesk ticket and we can help further with your specific scenario.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: