ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Special Edition GUI... What is it?

tino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Special Edition GUI... What is it? Reply with quote

I have recently purchased the Cerberus Encoder, and whilst placing my order I was wondering what this products is: (I cannot find anything about these on the ioncube.com site)

* Upgrade from Standard to Special Edition GUI

Tino
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

The SE GUI is described along with other GUI documentation at

http://www.ioncube.com/gui_docs/

The SE GUI adds several powerful features, including automatic archiving support, FTP, automatic triggering of IPF (if installed) to create a professional product installer, and most notably, dynamic fields. Dynamic fields is activated by putting a question mark ("?") into any supported encoding or licensing field where you've decided that the value is not fixed or known prior to encoding or licensing, and is therefore, dynamic.

When any fields have been made dynamic, a new part of the interface is automatically created that prompts for input of the dynamic data. An example dynamic screen from the documentation is at

http://www.ioncube.com/gui_docs/dynamic_fields.html

The dynamic interface is also automatically created when using the cutdown autoencoder interface (right click on a project file and select "Encode").

Typical fields that might be made dynamic would be file expiry date, license restriction fields, and custom environment variables to prompt for data such as customer email address or order ID, and that you want expanded into other fields using environment variable expansion.
tino

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess I'll have to order that one as well then. Smile

Tino
ckh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well worth the few extra bucks... Wink

Chris
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: