ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

zend AND ioncube

thtoo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:11 pm    Post subject: zend AND ioncube Reply with quote

i am planning to write an addon module for an existing commercial script which uses zend

i dont want to purchase zend as it is a bit too expensive for me. Would my addon work if it was encoded with ioncube or sourceguardian?

i have a feeling it wont because there would be a mix of zend and ioncube
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've no idea about SG compatibility with Zend, however our Loader is compatible, and ionCube encoded scripts can interract with Zend encoded ones. This is, in fact, part of our regression testing with each Loader release. I'd recommend that you test with the evaluation Encoder to be sure that everuthing works fine with your scripts, but it should, and if you have any problems then just let us know via the helpdesk and we'll investigate.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: