ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

can't generate license files, make_license

ralfk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:36 am    Post subject: can't generate license files, make_license Reply with quote

Hello all,
I don't know if I'm just too tired or if I'm missing something, but I'm not able to generate any license files.
I have cerberus v6 running on linux and as stated in the documentation this should work.
The documentaion talks about a license generation tool, is this a separate executable/shell-script or is this just a function included in the ioncube_encoder executable.
At the command line I tried something like ./ioncube_encoder make_license ... (plus options) and I get an error message telling me that make_license couldn't be called, file not found (short version, my output is in German).

In case it was my fault, could somebody please post a little example of a command or just give me a hint on what I'm missing?

Many thanks in advance

Best regards

RalfK
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

The licensing system of version 6 comes free with our new Encoder product, the PHP 4&5 Encoder bundle, released in March this year, but isn't part of the older PHP 4 Encoder product. You can cross grade to the new PHP 4&5 package with licensing system at a huge discount to the full price.
ralfk

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nick,
I understand.

Best regards

RalfK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: