ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help

thewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:59 pm    Post subject: Need help Reply with quote

I have neld help to install ioncube loader in my lunix server, i try to install it but not succefull

thanks
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is documentation included with the Loaders, and also online at

http://www.ioncube.com/loader_installation.php

If installing a product that integrates the Loaders, the provider of the scripts will be able to assist you installing their product (our Loaders are effectively part of their product), and they should be your first contact. If you are trying to install Loaders because a website told you to, and if it isn't your website, then you won't need Loaders as the message is actually for the site developers. If you do need Loaders for some scripts and the script providers haven't been able to help, then please create a support ticket in our helpdesk and we'll be able to give guidance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: