ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader

Linix Loader and PHP 5.0.3

edfel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject: Linix Loader and PHP 5.0.3 Reply with quote

It fails on my app. Developer told me it is still *beta* for PHP 5.0.3. When the FINAL Loader supporting PHP 5.0.3 will be available??

LATER

Rolling Eyes
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

We've had stable release Loaders for PHP 5.0.3 and pre-5.0.3 for many weeks now. Quite possibly you were given a very early version that may have been based on PHP 5.0.0. PHP5 had wrinkles in its early stages, but settled down from 5.0.3 onwards. Some developers also get caught out when their scripts run on PHP5 because PHP5 isn't 100% compatible with PHP4, and poorly written PHP4 code can sometimes behave differently in PHP5. In general though, scripts should work the same on PHP4 and 5.

Just visit the Loaders page at http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php and take the latest build, either as an archive, or from the installer version of the Loaders. If you have any queries over the latest Loader for 5.0.3 on your configuration then please don't hesitate to open a support ticket via http://www.ioncube.com/ic_helpdesk/index.php?department=3 so that we can help further.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 11:56 am    Post subject: Posting in Forum vs. posting in Support Reply with quote

Hi Edfel,

We tried to move your reply into the support system, but unfortunately that didn't work and we can't contact you here as you didn't register yet. Specific support issues cannot be handled in the Forum, and so if you still need any further help, please post a comment into the support system - see the link in the previous post - so that we can track it there. This ensures that you get the quickest responses, lets us track the issue properly both now and if we need to look back for historical analysis, and fits in with our TQM (Total Quality Management) procedures.

For the forum, feature requests, hints and tips, "how can I do this?", "can I do this?", "why can't I do this?" type posts are perfect, as responses can benefit multiple readers and not just the topic creator, and can be found by visitors making searches.

Hope this helps.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: