ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Strange problem with ioncube loader

Smoke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Strange problem with ioncube loader Reply with quote

AT my site im using the ioncube loader for a script and it runs without problems, im using RHEL, Apache 2 and PHP4.3 and ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so

At that point, everything runs fine, but i have some code on one of my php scripts that does a exec for an external php file, using the PHP binary.

shell_exec("/usr/bin/php _SendMails.php &");

when the code returns it complain coz cant load the ioncube loader, but i tryied running the same command from the shell and it runs fine

im really out of ideas, i also tryied passing the command "-z /usr/local/Zend/lib/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so" and checked with the -m and the iocube loader seems to be loaded (not if i dont pass the -z one).

Anyone can gimme some help on this please?

(also, i chmod 777 the module just in case)
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be that the PHP binary that's running your cli script is not looking for the php.ini in the same place as Apache, or that extension dir is set differently. In some cases, peoples cli/cgi build is even a different version of PHP to the apache module as they upgraded one without the other at some point. The recommended solution is to use -c to locate a php.ini file (note that -c specifies the directory containing php.ini file, and not the name of the file itself) that installs the Loader.
Smoke

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No doubt! definite that was a solution, it was not only that, even the php.ini didnt have read perms by the apache user, so that coused the problem, i tryied to use -c be4 but didnt realized the perms thingy

thanks for ur help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: