ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder

ioncube error

saigopal

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: ioncube error Reply with quote

hi ,
i was enoding my project files and i got this error. can anybody tell me why i am getting this error.
error: The file /var/www/html/crm/prepend.inc is corrupted.

command used:
]# [root@ttgurdeep ioncube_encoder_6]# /home/server/ioncube_encoder_6/ioncube_encoder /home/www/download/abcde/prepare --into /home/www/download/abcde/temp/ --no-short-open-tags --erase-target --include='*.inc' --include='*.conf' --include='*.config' --exclude='lang/*/*' --exclude='index.php' --exclude='default.config.inc.php' --exclude='pub/' --exclude='smarty/' --exclude='modules/Mail/other/' --exclude='modules/TemplateNewModule/' --ignore='docs/' --exclude='setup/*' --exclude='setup/*/*' --exclude='_data/test.php' --exclude='skins/' --exclude='ioncube/' --exclude='modules/Template/' --message-if-no-loader='"CRM is encoded with ionCube and the loader was not automatically found or loaded. Go to the setup page setup/index.php"' --loader-event 'expired-file=This trial of CRM has expired. You can buy here or contact us.' --expire-on=2005-09-25 --optimise max --verify --add-comment=' Copyright (c) 2003, 2004, 2005 CRM Limited Version 4.200.00 Expiry Date 2005-09-25 (2) http://www.crm.com' --properties 'bcrm_version="4.200.00",crm_licence_id="abcde",crm_is_trial="1",crm_build_date="2005-08-26",crm_expire_in_days="2"' --with-license abcde --passphrase ****** --license-check script

what else should i use here. I am using a evaluation version of ioncube 6.

many thanks
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Edit: See the interesting followup to this query.

The Encoder always produces valid files, and as you're using the default ASCII encoding for files, which is recommended, this is likely to be because of using older Loaders. If you're using any of the new features of version 6, e.g. licensing, the encoded files will require the version 3 Loaders. For maximum BC support, if you happen not to be using new features then the Encoder will generate files compatible with the older Loaders. It's good to see that you have read the docs and are using quite a few features of the Encoder in this example.

Although license files are protected by an additional level of inbuilt security that prevents creation of license files by unauthorised persons, we edited the passphrase from your original post. Users should be careful when posting potentially sensitive data into public forums.

As this is a specific query, we'll follow up in the helpdesk.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: