ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader

Page not found error

Biggles

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:32 am    Post subject: Page not found error Reply with quote

Hi,
I have been using ioncube on several websites and just tried it on a new site. It didn't work so I talked to the hosting company and they said that my new site was on a different server, and I needed the x86-64 loader.

If I install the standard linux x86 ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so an encoded page brings up the message that I need to install the loader. The install
helper says that the loader is found but runtime loading is not supported.

If I install the linux x86-64 loader with the same name I get a page not
found error when I try to load any encoded pages, including the install helper. It is not a 404 error - but looks like one except that it doesn't make my 404 redirect act.

If I remove the ioncube loader again it says I need to load it when I try to
load an encoded page.

Has anyone got any ideas?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

This looks like a configuration error and/or confusion over the machine type. Please create a ticket in the helpdesk, and first of all send a link to the loader helper script that comes with the Loaders and we'll take a look.

http://www.ioncube.com/ic_helpdesk/index.php?department=3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: