ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ioncube_loader_lin_4.4 Message

cgrech

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:46 am    Post subject: ioncube_loader_lin_4.4 Message Reply with quote

Hi there. Everything on my site was fine until a few days ago. I think my host updated their php versions and now i get this when i access my site @ http://www.midnightmayhem.net/C2Realty/

The file /home/cgrech/public_html/C2Realty/c2-admin/cp-resource-a.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_lin_4.4.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

Any ideas?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

Yes, you probably don't have the PHP 4.4 Loader yet on your site. You can download this from our Loaders page. You probably need to the Linux x86 Loaders. If you still have any problems after adding the 4.4 Loader to your ioncube folder then please let us know via our helpdesk ticket system.
cgrech

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, THanks for your support... I got it running... You the man
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: