ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I need help bigtime

helpme

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: I need help bigtime Reply with quote

I have never heard of your product before or even know what it does, however I seem to be in need of it.

I signed up for a website, offering a free trial, i did not like the service so i wanted to cancel before i got charged. Anyway i get this message when trying to cancel my account:

The file /usr/local/www/vhosts/webcloseout.com/htdocs/amember/rconfig.inc.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_fre_4.3.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

I clicked the link to the loader and install the windows loader ( I am running windows xp) I do not know what the hell I am doing and try and install the loader suprise surprise it doesn't work and in the next two days I am going to be charged for this crappy website. I email all the contact us email addresses and again with great surprise I get them all sent back to me saying we cannot deliver you email.

Anyway I was wondering if I could get some help getting your software up and running so I can cancel this free trial before i am billed.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

This is a problem with the site itself, and nothing on your side. You need take no action regarding Loaders. The message that you saw is for site administrators, and they may not have configured their system correctly yet.

I'd recommend that you contact the site via email, and if they contact us about any questions regarding their installation of Loaders, we'll of course be happy to assist.

Good luck.
helpme

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, I am getting the feeling I being scammed by this website. None of their email addresses work and they have no phone number to call, and well there page that will let me cancel my account is not working.

Thank You for the quick response.
bgarz01

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: bill Reply with quote

Dear help me
I might be a little late but just had the same thing happen to me if this helps or for the next time see who is charging the account in my case it was ccbill.com I went to ccbill.com and cancelled it there
Hope this helps
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is very off topic for our forums, but as general advice regarding internet payments, you should be able to go to your credit card company to dispute any transactions and have them reversed. Card companies seem to vary as to how willing they are to just reverse transactions on request, and you should be aware that it is fraudulant to gain a refund without a genuine reason, but provided that you can backup claims of unauthorised transactions then you should not be out of pocket.

Where cross currency transactions are involved, card companies may also eat the loss if the exchange rate has gone against you when they reverse the transaction. Furthermore, if a company refunds a purchase and in so doing you take a loss due to exchange rate changes, then your card company may also refund the loss themselves so that you are not out of pocket.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: