ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader

ionCube loader on FreeBSD 5.4 & AMD64

WarrenR

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: ionCube loader on FreeBSD 5.4 & AMD64 Reply with quote

Hello,

I was wondering if you have or could create an ionCube loader for FreeBSD 5.4 on an AMD64 platform. If you require access to an AMD64 box to compile the loader, I'd be more than willing to give you an account. Below is the output of what I get when I run the ioncube-rtl-tester.php.

uname -a output:

FreeBSD epsilon.danima.com 5.4-RELEASE FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE #0: Tue Jun 14 01:37:53 EDT 2005 wrees@epsilon.danima.com:/usr/src/sys/amd64/compile/DANIMA-v20z amd64

Thank you very much.

Warren Rees

Testing whether your system supports run-time loading...

Looking for Loader 'ioncube_loader_fre_4.3.so'

Extensions Dir: . (/usr/local/apache2/virtualhosts/www.mysite.com/admin/eZeditor/ioncube)
Relative Path: /../../../../../../../../usr/local/apache2/virtualhosts/www.mysite.com/admin/eZeditor/ioncube/
Found Loader: /usr/local/apache2/virtualhosts/www.mysite.com/admin/eZeditor/ioncube/../../../../../../../../usr/local/apache2/virtualhosts/www.mysite.com/admin/eZeditor/ioncube/ioncube_loader_fre_4.3.so

Trying to install Loader - this may produce an error...

Warning: dl(): Unable to load dynamic library './/../../../../../../../../usr/local/apache2/virtualhosts/www.mysite.com/admin/eZeditor/ioncube/ioncube_loader_fre_4.3.so' - .//../../../../../../../../usr/local/apache2/virtualhosts/www.mysite.com/admin/eZeditor/ioncube/ioncube_loader_fre_4.3.so: unsupported file layout in /usr/local/apache2/virtualhosts/www.mysite.com/admin/eZeditor/ioncube/ioncube-rtl-tester.php on line 240
The Loader was not installed.

Please send the output of this script to support@ioncube.com if you have questions or require further assistance.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In principle yes and we're following up with Inchul Koo in the helpdesk. Please followup yourself there.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: