ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hardened PHP and Ioncube loaders.

ryh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:09 pm    Post subject: Hardened PHP and Ioncube loaders. Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a guestion.

I see

[error] [client 194.187.145.34] FastCGI: server "/usr/local/apache/fcgi-bin/php-fcgi" stderr: ALERT - Maximum execution depth of 1000 violated

with every ioncube file encoded. I guess my provider installed Hardened PHP and it has some influence on ioncube files. Have you ever tested Ioncube loaders with hardened php project.? Is there any chance to somehow overcome this limitation.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They appear to work with the suoshin patch from the same person, but the original hardened patch made internal changes to core structures that made PHP incompatible with any extensions built against the standard release of PHP. That could be the problem here.

Feel free to create a ticket and send a link to a phpinfo page and we can look closer at the setup of the machine in question.
ryh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you point me to your bugtracker. Where can I create a ticket?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't a bug so you'll be wanting the support ticket system which is at http://support.ioncube.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: