ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder

Loader doesn't work

Max

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Loader doesn't work Reply with quote

I encode my Script an then I have that message.

The file I:\apachefriends\xampp\htdocs\webserver\xin-versionen\CommuityScript\encoded\temp\index.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_win_5.0.dll ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

On my localhost I run php 5.03!
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This shows that the Loader isn't installed, not that it doesn't work.

We cannot address specific user problems in the forum, but speaking generally, when there are configuration/setup problems on a target server, the way to proceed is to use the ioncube-loader-helper.php script that we ship with Loaders. This will test a server both for runtime Loader install capability, including detecting certain server configuration problems, and will also provide instructions on how install the Loader into the php.ini file if that route is desired or required.

For advice on specific installation problems, please log a support request into the ticket system at

http://www.ioncube.com/ic_helpdesk/index.php?department=3
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: