ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Loader Segfault on OpenBSD

emmett

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Loader Segfault on OpenBSD Reply with quote

Has anyone had success using the loader on OpenBSD? I'm using release 3.6 and any attempt to parse a PHP file either with the command line PHP or the Apache module results in a segmentation fault when the ionCube loader is installed. I'm trying to make sure this is a bug in the Loader and not just something I'm doing wrong. (I'm used to using Linux, where the loader has always worked perfectly for me.)
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

This seems to be an issue with OpenBSD 3.6. The OBSD Loaders are built with 3.5, and work with 3.4 and 3.5. If we can get access to 3.6 then we'll produce a build specifically for 3.6.
emmett

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confirmed. I needed to go ahead and get this machine out to a customer so I couldn't wait for a custom build. Re-formatted and installed OBSD 3.5 and the loader works fine. You might consider making a note of this on the download page...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: