ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Target (Replace, Merge, Update, and Rename)

jecker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:49 pm    Post subject: Target (Replace, Merge, Update, and Rename) Reply with quote

Before I start, sorry if this sounds confusing.

I have been using the Encoder for awhile, but there are times I run into intermittent issues.The most recent issue I encountered with two PHP files, First.php file defines a variable and Second.php references the variable and performs other functions. If Second.php is modified and encoded, after month or more from the original encoding, Second.php does not recognize the defined variable in First.php,

I have all of the obfuscation options selected.

Does anyone have any suggestions how to correct this issue, without re-encoding all of the files?
fkelly12054

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:51 pm    Post subject: PHP rename function Reply with quote

Working on a Drupal site. There is a program that renames a bunch of PHP files that are used for caching TWIG programs.

The program works fine on most servers and on a my local wampserver. However, it generates PHP errors intermittently when the PHP rename function is called. The files it is renaming are PHP files. Just wondering if having these files encoded could be causing the rename function to fail.

In my PHPinfo file on my localhost wampserver, while it says IONCUBE 10.4.5 is loaded none of the directives are set (e.g., ic24.sec.block_uploaded_files). On my hosted site (inmotionhosting) on a shared server there are a dozen directives set ... but the host determines these settings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: