ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

php.ini keeps resetting?

thesotman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:09 pm    Post subject: php.ini keeps resetting? Reply with quote

I'm using Local By Flywheel and I'm trying to activate AliDropship on my local WordPress.
I've installed the Ioncube loader wizard and downloaded the php.ini that includes the zend_extention line and installed the ioncube_loader_win_7.3.dll.

But when I use the loader wizard, it said that I need to restart the web server software.

After restarting Local By Flywheel the zend_extention line in the php.ini is no longer there.

Please help, Thanks. Crying or Very sad
alastair

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Looking at the article at https://tommcfarlin.com/local-php-settings/ it appears that for Local By Flywheel you do not change the php.ini file directly but rather change the template file, php.ini.hbs, which is a Handlebars template file.

ionCube
thesotman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:05 am    Post subject: php.ini.hbs Reply with quote

I don't have a php.ini.hbs file anywhere on my computer. What must I do now?

Thanks.
alastair

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would suggest contacting Local By Flywheel about this because this is more an issue of how to edit the php.ini file correctly with their system rather than to do with the ionCube Loader specifically.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: