ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help urgently needed !

deamon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Help urgently needed ! Reply with quote

I've got a website an i get this error on the index.php page The file /required.inc.php has been encoded with the ionCube PHP Encoder and requires the free ioncube_loader_fre_4.3.so ionCube PHP Loader to be installed.

How can i fix this problem please? i havent worked with php before or anything just i have brought a template from a certain host... but i thought id ask for you guys proffessional help first what can i do too fix this problem? in steps for a "beginner" thanks alot !!

Also this is what i get from running ioncube-loader-helper.php

Run-Time Loading Installation Instructions

Testing Server
Testing whether your system supports run-time loading...

Looking for Loader 'ioncube_loader_fre_4.3.so'

Extensions Dir: /usr/lib/php/extensions (NOT FOUND)

Can someone explain what i got to do so that i can understand what too do ?

Thanks !

Results
The directory set for the extension_dir entry in the php.ini file may not exist, and run time loading will not be possible.

Instructions
Please ask your hosting provider or system administrator to create the directory

/usr/lib/php/extensions

ensuring that it is accessible by the web server software. They do not need to restart the server. Then rerun this script. As an alternative, your host could install the Loader in the php.ini file.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

The provider of the scripts should be able to help you, and they've probably provided you with a folder called ioncube with your scripts, but possibly not with the Loaders that you need. You could jjust download the FreeBSD 4 Loaders from our site and upload those, and their ioncube parent folder, to the root folder of you web area. The scripts may start working automatically at that point, but if you're still stuck, please post a support request to our helpdesk and include a link to the ioncube-loader-helper.php script that's in the ioncube folder.
deamon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.s ive edited my last post and i still dont understand what i have to do from the instructions >< this is my first time thanks for ur help, if possible please reply
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "results" and "instructions" output from the helper script say what to do. It sounds like this isn't your own server and that you have a shared server, so the provider should be able to help you. If you're still stuck, please create a ticket in the helpdesk as we cannot answer specific user problems in the forum, and can track issues better in the helpdesk ticket system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: