Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:52 am Post subject: CentOS 8 PHP-FPM Hanging
- CentOS 8 with PHP 7.2 and ionCube loader configured
- PHP-FPM is used for PHP
- Reboot CentOS 8
- Access my web site
- PHP-FPM is at 100% and received errors in Apache error log:
[Sat Dec 28 11:16:04.474765 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 770:tid 140091808794368] [client 126.96.36.199:44312] AH01067: Failed to read FastCGI header, referer: ...
[Sat Dec 28 11:16:04.474792 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 770:tid 140091808794368] (104)Connection reset by peer: [client 188.8.131.52:44312] AH01075: Error dispatching request to : , referer: ...
- Restart PHP-FPM, the web site works fine
Here's what I did to ping the error on ionCube encoded script:
- The web site uses an index.php which is ioncube encoded with license
- Replace the index.php with a plain php file showing phpinfo();
- The web site works fine.
Has anyone run into a similar issue with a solution?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum