ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

call my own function if License file is invalid ?

feha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: call my own function if License file is invalid ? Reply with quote

Is there a way to call my own function if License file is invalid ?

I want to be able to use my own function to compare license key (my own solution) if "normal" License file is invalid for that server ?

I'v read manual but i do not understand how to triger it and call my function ?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

You can specify a file that has a callback function in it that is triggered when Loader events happen. Note though that you cannot have the program carry on after that function has been called as the error has still occured. You could use script license checking rather than automatic license checking, but you must be careful to ensure that you don't have any weaknesses that would allow someone to work around your script based checking of the license file.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: