ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PHP 7 FPM

jecker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:53 pm    Post subject: PHP 7 FPM Reply with quote

I am experiencing an error with my two applications running on both iOS and Android communicating with encoded PHP 7.2 scripts. When the applications communicate with encoded PHP scripts on a PHP 7.2 w/ FPM, the server responds with status code 102 instead of the expected status code of 200. On the same server and using the same iOS and Android devices the native PHP scripts respond with status code 200. I am trying to find a solution or a method to identify what is causing the server to respond with a status code of 102.

Centos 8
Loader 10.3.9
Encoder 10.2.2

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
alastair

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Please create a ticket about this in our Support Help Desk at https://support.ioncube.com

In your support ticket please attach your full phpinfo() output from the Centos 8 system on which you are running the encoded files. Please attach that output as a single HTML file.

Please also attach your encoding project file (.iep file) if encoding using the GUI or paste into the ticket your encoding command if using the command line encoders.

Please also let us know whether any error messages are logged during the request and whether the final response is as expected.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> Programming All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: