ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CentOS 8 / RHEL 8 Loader not loading

jecker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject: CentOS 8 / RHEL 8 Loader not loading Reply with quote

I want to start testing CentOS 8 and Encoder 10, but I am unable to get the loader to work. I used the Wizard to install the loader, but I received the following error:

The following problem has been found with the ionCube Loader installation:

The necessary zend_extension line could not be found in the configuration.

Has anyone been able to get the loader to work, if so, what changes did you make to get the loader started?

Thank you for your help.[/quote]
alastair

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Please create a ticket about this in our Help Desk at https://support.ioncube.com The Loader Wizard even supplies a link on that error page to create a ticket.

However, the error message simply means that the Loader Wizard could not find a zend_extension line for the ionCube Loader in the php.ini file (or other PHP configuration files). There are various possible reasons for that:

1. The php.ini file you have edited is not being used as a configuration file by PHP.

2. The Loader Wizard cannot read the php.ini file due to permissions.

3. There is some typo in the zend_extension line you have added to the php.ini file.

However, if you created a support ticket we will then be able to assist further.

ionCube
jecker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Alastair, but I found the step I was missing.

After following the instructions, I found that I either needed to restart the server or restart the php-fpm.service (systemctl restart php-fpm.service)
alastair

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, you would normally need to restart the web server (if, say, running PHP as an Apache module) or restart FPM.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: