ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IonCube Loader 10.3.5 causes my application to crash

jimp

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:29 pm    Post subject: IonCube Loader 10.3.5 causes my application to crash Reply with quote

The app is encoded with IonCube 10 (update 1). It has run perfectly on Loaders version 10.0 through 10.3.4. My servers updated to 10.3.5 yesterday and my application started crashing with an undefined PHP class error.

I traced around in the code and found the missing PHP class was actually being provided by the __autoload() method. Maybe there's a bug in the new loader? I've rolled back to 10.3.4 and everything is working fine now.

What can I do to help get this resolved?
iCOM

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

i just wanted to say that we have encountered the same problem.

10.3.4 worked perfectly, 10.3.5 crashes with:

"Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

Also in my case, autoload seams to be the cause.

By the way, are we allowed to host the 10.3.4 on our own servers to deliver it to our customers? At least, as long as the issue is present.

Thanks you for your reply.

(Files were encoded with encoder 10.2)
alastair

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Please create a ticket in our Support Help Desk about this at https://support.ioncube.com

If you can include a self-contained test case that reproduces the problem then that would be great.

Please also include your encoding options or project file in the ticket.

You are perfectly welcome to provide the 10.3.4 Loader for your customers. There is nothing in the license terms against that.

However, hopefully we should be able to produce a new version, 10.3.6, once we get to the cause of the problem.

ionCube
alastair

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have now released version 10.3.6 of the ionCube Loader that should fix those crashes with version 10.3.5.

Please let us know in our Support Help Desk at https://support.ioncube.com if you have any further issues.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: