ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using on Raspberry Pi 3

n1soft

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 9:53 am    Post subject: Using on Raspberry Pi 3 Reply with quote

On Raspberry pi 3 B+ module (Linux raspberrypi 4.19.42 running on it, PHP Version 7.0.33) was able to install the recommended ionCube loader (Linux Armv7l).
Beautifully displayed in phpinfo:

This program makes use of the Zend Scripting Language Engine:
Zend Engine v3.0.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2017 Zend Technologies
with the ionCube PHP Loader v10.3.4, Copyright (c) 2002-2019, by ionCube Ltd.
with Zend OPcache v7.0.33-0+deb9u3, Copyright (c) 1999-2017, by Zend Technologies

However, the uploaded encoded php file do not work. If I try to load it does not appear in the browser, there is still no error message just blank screen.
On Windows system it's work. I'm using ionCube PHP Encoder 10.2
Could someone help me?
n1soft

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meanwhile, I found the solution. The apache error log file was:

PHP Fatal error: The file /var/www/html/iont/index.php
was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.0 and cannot run under PHP 7.0.\n Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6. in Unknown on line 0

Unfortunately, there is no PHP 7.0 point in the Encoder version of the configuration, but set to Lagacy 9.0 for PHP 5.6 it started to work.
alastair

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Good to hear that you solved the problem. However, there should be no need to use the legacy (version 9) Encoder as you have the latest Loader installed. If you use the "current" (version 10) PHP 5.6 Encoder then that should work as well.

The "5.6 & 7.1" source option should also work as that will produce encoded files that run on PHP 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 provided that a version 10.1.0 Loader or later is installed.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: