ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ionCube Loader 10.2.x for FreeBSD 10 (10.3)

maximal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: ionCube Loader 10.2.x for FreeBSD 10 (10.3) Reply with quote

Hi there,

There are no FreeBSD10 releases listed in your download area, frehsports&Co. are still on ionCube Loader 10.1.x

So I guess I have to use FreeBSD 9 version and hope for the best (any compatibility packs needed)?

Do you have any best practice installation guide for FreeBSD 10 or has anyone successfully done it and may help?

Do I have to use the custom builder service? Any rough estimate on processing time/pricing?

Thanks

ps.: I have to type more quickly or learn not to make the same mistakes over and over again, the captcha expired twice Embarassed
alastair

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

The FreeBSD 9 Loaders will work on FreeBSD 10 but will not work in general with FreeBSD 11. You should not need to install any compatibility ports to run the FreeBSD 9 Loaders.

You can use the Loader Wizard (available from https://www.ioncube.com/loader-wizard/loader-wizard.tgz) to guide you through the installation process.

Thus you should not need the custom Loader service.

Please contact our Support Help Desk at https://support.ioncube.com if you have any problems installing or running the ionCube Loaders on FreeBSD 10.

ionCube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: