Joined: 11 May 2018
|Posted: Fri May 11, 2018 2:53 pm Post subject: Encoder needs to be reactivated on every program start
|I've two licensing issues with encoder v9.0.5:
a) everytime I start the gui, it has lost its license information
b) automatic activation via internet fails, because it does not find or cannot use my internet connection (although I'm connected via LAN!)
a) and b) combined requires me to
- manually generate a revocation request,
- e-mail this file to ioncube,
- manually generate a licensing request,
- e-mail this file to ioncube
- save the replied file to disk
- start "read license file" from gui
every time (!) I start the gui. Pretty tedious, huh?
I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the encoder from scratch - did not help.
Automatic activation during installation never has worked, as well.
Maybe this is to the fact that I'm connected over a password protected proxy? But I haven't found a config setting to let the encoder know this.
How can I fix this?
Thanks for your help!