ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simple encoded script for check that ioncube-loader worked

kiathai

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Simple encoded script for check that ioncube-loader worked Reply with quote

In my project, I provide the PHP-interpreter to customers. I do not use in my project php-scripts encoded with ioncube. However, other developers want to encrypt their extensions using the ioncube encoder. When building the PHP-interpreter, I want to check that it is able to execute encoded scripts. Previously, i used for this purpose a script encoded for PHP5.3. However, when switching to PHP7 and the new ioncube loader, this script failed. Can you provide some elementary encoded script (for example, call only phpinfo())? It would be very good if such a script would be provided along with ioncube-loader.
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could use the online Encoder to come up with a script. You could also test for a Loader API function being installed, such as for whether ioncube_loader_iversion exists.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube Loader All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: