ionCube Logo
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Question about include key

Chronic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Question about include key Reply with quote

Hi,

I have a bunch of included functions files used in my script which I dont want to be included by the user into there own php files. However there will be an encoded file that includes these function files. The problem is that this file is gonna be allowed to get included by non encoded files. How would I make it so that they could only include this file and not the functions files

Thanks,
Jaime
Chronic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I noticed that the loaders add new php function for encoded files. Is there any documentation on this?
liaison
ionCube Support

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything is documented in the user guide PDF.

With regards to include files, let's say you have unencoded A including encoded B, and encoded B including encoded C. You do not want A to include C.

You would encode file B to have some properties, say X=Y, but not include attack protection. You would encode C to only work with files that have property X=Y. In this way, B will be able to include C, and can itself be included by any files, but C can only be inlcuded by files having property X=Y
johnnie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

nick wrote:
You would encode file B to have some properties, say X=Y, but not include attack protection. You would encode C to only work with files that have property X=Y. In this way, B will be able to include C, and can itself be included by any files, but C can only be inlcuded by files having property X=Y

What are the steps to execute this in GUI?

I've instructed my C to have incl file protection by providing an incl key; how do I tell B to "broadcast" this same key, from within the GUI?
johnnie2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: re Reply with quote

I thought it a good idea to link this thread here as it is somewhat related.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ionCube Forum Index -> ionCube PHP Encoder All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: